Join us Saturday August 31 in Savannah – REGISTER ONLINE NOW
Preregistration before August 6
• Nonmembers: $30
• SBC members* $20
• Savannah Century riders**: $25
Registration August 6-August 30
• Nonmembers: $35
• SBC members*: $25
• Savannah Century riders**: $30
*Savannah Bicycle Campaign members will be asked to renew if membership expires before 9/4/13.
**To get the Century discount, you must register through Savannah Century’s website.
Ride-day Check-in and Late Registration
All preregistered riders must pick up ride packets in person during our pre-ride check in:
6-7:30 p.m. ride start on the day of the ride Saturday, August 31.
Late registration ($40 nonmembers, $30 members) will also be available at this time.
The Fine Print
• Only preregistered riders are guaranteed a t-shirt.
• All participants must wear helmets while riding. A limited number of helmets will be available for purchase during registration.
• A white front light and a rear red light are required. A limited number of lights will be available for purchase during registration.
• All are welcome to ride, though children under 17 must be accompanied by a responsible adult. Children under 8 may participate in a kid seat, trailer, tagalong or tandem with an adult.
• All riders 8 and older must register, and registration fees are the same for adults and children.